RenPSG offers our clients a fully integrated approach to the design, implementation, and administration of charitable giving instruments, individually or in any combination, through the RenPSG Core Competencies. Our Core Competencies evolved over the past 30+ years and integrate all that we have learned about best practices, methods, processes, and techniques for providing charitable gift services.
When you partner with RenPSG, you are able to take advantage of a comprehensive set of services, subject matter expertise, and best practices within the Core Competencies that are time tested and client approved for one all-inclusive fee. Utilizing the RenPSG Core Competencies enables our clients to allocate their resources (Human, Capital and Expense) to more strategic and higher value initiatives.
DFX is a dynamic, mobile-responsive, cloud-based SaaS planned giving account management platform that provides a secure, configurable and socially powerful interface donors and program staff.
- 24/7 online access to enter grants and contributions
- Simple, intuitive design to encourage more giving
- View complete account information, grant and contribution history
- Utilize GuideStar™ to research charities
- Industry-leading security measures in place to protect privacy
- Connect with like-minded donors through
- Giving Circles and Communities
- Share giving through social media
- Manage DAFs through one platform –branded to your organization’s standards
- Build custom configurations from platform level down to individual accounts
- Created unlimited content while controlling the look and feel
- Scheduled updates so your platform is always leading edge
- Comprehensive security through industry leader Sungard Availability Services
- Use featured analytics, or go deeper with
- Google Analytics Integration
- Add more accounts, more users and more levels of access as you grow
- Impeccable platform support from RenPSG, the nation’s largest philanthropic solutions provider
Pooled fund accounting, CGA calculations and trust distributions monopolizing your time? We have you covered.
Accounting for pooled investments and individually managed accounts never looked so easy. Our highly skilled team updates all accounting on a daily basis and provides a seamless integration into your general ledger.
Key Features of working with the RenPSG Accounting Services CoE (what does this mean?)
- Proprietary accounting system
- Access to industry accounting and compliance experts
- Complete Unitized Accounting Service
- Daily pricing available
- Robust reporting
- Customizable monthly and annual reports packages
- No restrictions when funds can be added or withdrawn
- Net Asset Value (NAV) Calculation Service
- General Ledger integration
- Complete accounting for individually managed investment accounts
- Preparation of all required tax forms and schedules
Advantages of Accounting Services CoE:
- Guidance on tax impact for various investment strategies
- Experience with accounting requirements for all gift types
- Legal team that works with the IRS and all states to ensure compliance
Consulting & Legal
If you or your organization are looking for answers to the myriad of questions that can arise in designing and implementing a charitable plan, RenPSG’s Consulting Center of Excellence (CoE) is here to help.
The experienced team that makes up RenPSG’s renowned Consulting CoE are truly subject matter experts in the field of charitable giving. The team is staffed with lawyers, accountants, MBAs, and CFPs who are dedicated to the field of charitable giving. Access to the team is always a simple phone call away. Our consultants will work with donors, financial professionals and charitable institutions to help design and implement customized charitable plans. Our Consultants draw on an extensive inventory of intellectual property that has been developed and improved for more than 25 years.
Services provided by the team:
- Complete philanthropic planning
- Design and implementation of all gift types
- Custom solutions for all types of gifts
- Custom solutions using our proprietary illustration system
- Analysis tailored to specific goals and objectives
- Focus on achieving optimal tax savings, enhanced income by producing a current or deferred charitable benefit.
- Education and Training using web conferences, conference calls and in-office presentations
- Access to a library of marketing materials and intellectual property to educate, motivate and promote charitable planning tools
The team also works extensively with the following to provide input and to advocate for our clients:
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Respective State and Local Agencies
Association of Independent Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
If you are looking for a trusted partner in gift design and implementation, call the RenPSG Consulting CoE at 800-843-0050, or via Email at email@example.com.
Our Client Service offerings are the core of what we do. RenPSG is the nation’s largest and oldest independent charitable service provider because we offer responsive, friendly, personalized service that is second to none. Whether you are an individual donor, a financial professional, a charitable organization, or anyone in between, RenPSG will work with you to create a customized set of services that are focused solely on helping you utilize charitable planning tools to achieve your goals.
RenPSG offers a comprehensive set of administrative services that are based on more than 25 years of continuous innovative best practices that are designed to assist you and/or your organization exceed your goals and objectives. The processes associated with these services have been independently certified to comply with SSAE 18 Standards and have also been independently inspected to comply with other standards of our financial services clients. The full range of services can be customized and individually bundled to meet your unique needs.
RenPSG provides the following:
- Implementation Services to ensure a smooth transition
- Detailed project planning with due dates and assigned owners
- Contribution Accounting
- Investment Accounting
- Contributions, Investment Activity, Grants, Distributions, Fees and Expenses
- Quarterly Branded Donor Statements
- Payment Processing and Charity Vetting (Domestic and International)
- Grants, Distributions, Fees and Expenses
- Year End Processing
- Full Year Accounting
- Year End Reporting
- Tax Returns, Supporting Information, Annual Report
- IRS Liaison
- Comprehensive Online Daily Account Reporting
- Year-Round Access to a Specific Account Executive to provide personal Client Service
- Branded customer service including, call intake and processing, correspondence, and financial reporting
The RenPSG Client Services team has over 500 years of combined charitable giving administration experience and provides a vast amount of knowledge to our clients. They also leverage our subject matter experts and our Best Practices for more in-depth legal and accounting knowledge if required.
Our proprietary online reporting functionality is a key element of the RenPSG experience especially for our institutional clients. The ability to access account data, contribution and disbursement information, month-end accounting reports, and much more make tracking the activity of accounts a simple but powerful part of running a streamlined organization.
The reporting module allows our institutional clients to generate and export reports, in a user-friendly manner, into Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word or PDF. Your team can then use this data to analyze key performance metrics, prepare for important presentations, track account activity, and track current workflow, in addition to numerous other uses. This module offers users the ability to filter reports in countless ways, including the ability to save the user defined report parameters for future use–creating a very robust reporting environment.
Some of the key reports available to your organization include the following:
- Account Information
- Contribution Information
- Disbursement Information
- Month-End Reports
- Account Synopsis
- Check Register
- Closed Account Listing
- Detailed Asset Holdings
- New Account Listing
- Outstanding Checks
- Summary of Activity
- Client Correspondence
- Donor Statement (PDF of statements issued)
- Check Copies (PDF of checks issued)
In addition to the reports available online, RenPSG prepares a monthly report package that is delivered to you electronically. This report package contains the financial information needed to easily import data into your accounting system. We have developed the report package based on the great feedback from our clients and will work with you to customize reports to meet your specific needs.
The peace of mind that comes with entrusting the administration and oversight of your charitable plans to RenPSG is due in large part to the knowledge that an industry leader is proactively working to ensure that the necessary controls and oversight are being attended to on a daily basis.
Process Audit Compliance: SSAE 18 Overview
RenPSG is routinely audited by an independent outside accounting firm for compliance with SSAE 18. The independent auditors review 13 control categories, which are further broken into 79 control procedures, to ensure our compliance. To date, we have been certified to comply without exception. A copy of our SSAE 18 report is available for our clients’ and prospective clients’ review upon request.
What is SSAE 18?
Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 18 (SSAE 18), Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization, was finalized by the Auditing Standards Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) in January 2010. SSAE 18 is designed to provide reasonable assurance that a service organization has designed and effectively implemented a set of internal accounting and operational controls such that those controls can be relied upon by users of the services of the service organization.
SSAE 18 effectively replaces Statement on Auditing Standards 70 (SAS 70) as the authoritative guidance for reporting on service organizations. SSAE 18 was formally issued in April 2016 and became required for all SOC reports issued after May 1, 2017.
Other Compliance Standards
RenPSG has a number of clients that are large financial institutions to which it provides Charitable Giving Services. These institutions are required to comply with standards promulgated by the Basel Committee on Bank Supervision (BASEL II) and International Standards Organization (ISO). Our financial institution clients have performed numerous inspections to ensure our systems and procedures meet the standards with which they must comply. In every case we have passed those inspections.
If you want to achieve your charitable goals while enjoying the peace of mind offered by entrusting compliance and administration oversight to an industry leader, call RenPSG at 800-843-0050 or contact us.
Since we have yet to meet a financial institution or non profit organization who is not interested in growing their charitable programs, RenPSG has invested heavily in a strategy to help our clients grow!
Our marketing team includes former CFP® professionals, nonprofit administrators, development officers, and bank executives who all bring shared experiences and knowledge of the challenges our clients face. We will work with you develop a strategy to grow your program, assist in creation of collateral material and educate your staff so they become in-house experts.
Services provided by the team:
- Planning and execution of a marketing plan
- Access to all marketing materials
- Ability to re-brand any of our intellectual property
- Content creation
- Education and Training using webinars, conference calls and in-office presentations
- In-bound marketing assistance
Call the RenPSG Marketing CoE at 317-757-3478 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can help you reach your charitable goals.
let's talk about our core competencies
Contact us today!
We can show you why we’ve been the leader in charitable giving solutions for more than 30 years.
Still exploring your options?
If you’d like to keep learning about giving options before contacting us, we encourage you to look through our education center. The RenPSG Education Center provides information about different giving vehicles, helpful calculators and quizzes, important FAQs and more.