Our Client Service offerings are the core of what we do. RenPSG is the nation’s largest and oldest independent charitable service provider because we offer responsive, friendly, personalized service that is second to none. Whether you are an individual donor, a financial professional, a charitable organization, or anyone in between, RenPSG will work with you to create a customized set of services that are focused solely on helping you utilize charitable planning tools to achieve your goals.
RenPSG offers a comprehensive set of administrative services that are based on more than 25 years of continuous innovative best practices that are designed to assist you and/or your organization exceed your goals and objectives. The processes associated with these services have been independently certified to comply with SSAE 16 Standards and have also been independently inspected to comply with other standards of our financial services clients. The full range of services can be customized and individually bundled to meet your unique needs.
RenPSG provides the following:
- Implementation Services to ensure a smooth transition
- Detailed project planning with due dates and assigned owners
- Contribution Accounting
- Investment Accounting
- Contributions, Investment Activity, Grants, Distributions, Fees and Expenses
- Quarterly Branded Donor Statements
- Payment Processing and Charity Vetting (Domestic and International)
- Grants, Distributions, Fees and Expenses
- Year End Processing
- Full year accounting
- Year End Reporting
- Tax Returns, Supporting Information, Annual Report
- IRS Liaison
- Comprehensive Online Daily Account Reporting
- Year-Round Access to a Specific Account Executive to provide personal Client Service
- Branded customer service including, call intake and processing, correspondence, and financial reporting
The RenPSG Client Services team has over 500 years of combined charitable giving administration experience and provides a vast amount of knowledge to our clients. They also leverage our subject matter experts and our Best Practices for more in-depth legal and accounting knowledge if required.